The detailed rules and regulations guidelines can be availed from the school office. Enquiries can be sent by e-mails for necessary clarification. Other rules and regulations are standard as applicable.
For the students:
- Students must be in the school premises 5 minutes before the first bell rings. There after long bell rings for prayer assembly. Prayers must be said with respect and devotion.
- The school is your second home, so take special care of the school property & furniture. A student of Bachpan must distinguish himself/herself within and outside the school by his/her exemplary discipline and courteous behaviour.
- During class hours absolute silence must be kept along the corridors by all.
- Running, playing or shouting inside the school building is not to be done.
- Students are expected to speak in English always in the school campus.
- During free time, silence is to be maintained in the classroom. Pupils should remain seated in their respective place and utilize the time for self-study.
- In the absence of the teacher, class councils are responsible for the discipline of their class.
- Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instruments, valuables, electronic games, cellular phones etc. to the school.
For the parents:
- Parents are earnestly requested to co-operate with the school in enforcing regularity and discipline, seeing that their wards wear the prescribed uniform, prepare their lessons and take an active interest in the activities of the school.
- Parents are requested to check the handbook everyday. Please sign remarks, progress reports and observations on the pupils conduct.
- Parents are specially requested to notify the school of any change in their address or telephone numbers.
- After repeated instances of leave or absence the parents are requested to meet the principal. The same rule holds good for Teacher’s remarks, and also with regards to uniform / Late attendance record.
- Criticism of the school or teacher in the presence of a child should be avoided because it causes the students to loose respect for the school and teachers. It hampers the growth & progress of the child. In case of legitimate complaint, the parents must meet the Principal at the earliest. The complaint will be personally verified.
- Parents are requested not to enter the classrooms or making telephone calls to contact their children or any other children or teachers during school hours. Parents should meet the teachers or Principal during the visiting hours only.
- Please do not physically or verbally abuse any students of the school in or out of the school campus. Management has all the right to take any action against such person.
- Student failing twice in the same class is required to discontinue his/her studies at the school.